Friday, February 21, 2014

BIG News

If you "like" me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter, then you probably know I've had a secret project in the works. (Or a super-seekrit one. Whichever.)

Well, now I can tell you a little more about that.

There's going to be a hockey romance anthology, and it's going to include novellas from nine different authors. I'm going to be one of those authors, along with the likes of Toni Aleo, Cassandra Carr, Bianca Sommerland, and Jami Davenport.

The best thing about it? All the proceeds are going to be donated to Hockey Fights Cancer. That's right--none of us are going to be earning a penny from it and it's all going to a very good cause.

The stories are going to link back to each author's current hockey series, so for my readers that means you'll get more of my Portland Storm characters. If you've already read the first two books in the series, BREAKAWAY and ON THE FLY, then you already know the two at the heart of this one: Babs and Katie. I kind of left y'all hanging at the end of ON THE FLY with Katie...and this story will answer some of that even though it isn't their full story. These two both still have some growing up to do before I can really write their happily ever after, but you'll get a taste of what's to come.

I'll share more details as they are finalized and we get closer to release, but I can't WAIT to share this anthology with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment